Cultural Buy In
1/2 No Limit Banff Hold 'Em Poker
- Almost Perfect Collaboartion Space, Studio 13 Glyde Hall
- Sunday 12th November 2006 8.00 pm onwards
You are invited to a game of 'as seen on TV' poker. Bring a small cultural object, drawing, digital media file, or short performance which can be exchanged for chips at the cashier.
Play No Limit Banff Holdem for cultural stakes
- participate in the cultural economy
- establish the currency of your work
- submit your cultural output to the rigours of the free market
- exchange cultural value
- explore funding strategies
- To buy in you must establish the value of your work with the other players.
- Out of tune piano available
- Bring a recording device for performances.
- Bring refreshments , beverages, chips (potato) as desired.
- Additional buyins permitted for additional cultural artefacts
- No money permitted!
Banff Hold 'em is based on the well know poker variant Texas Hold 'Em but is played solely for cultural stakes rather than financial ones.
See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_holdem for game rules.